Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Providence Virtual Library
1. Searching for the term EYE in PubMed will retrieve records with which of the following terms?
- Eye, chin and forehead
- Eye, eyelids, cornea, iris and all other terms indented under eye in the MeSH hierarchy
- Eye (only)
2. What is the (Medical Subject Heading) MeSH for Ritalin?
3. Which feature allows you to learn how your search query was translated including information about MeSH heading mappings?
- Search details
4. What age range are limiting to when you limit to “Aged”?