It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Starting September 2nd, 2020, the THP Library will offer scheduled pick-up of print books from our collection at our two library locations: Credit Valley Hospital and Mississauga Hospital.
If any items are accessible electronically they will be emailed to you as a link or PDF.
Please follow the steps below to request a curbside book pick-up.
Step 1: How to locate your book(s)
1. Visit theU of T Library Catalogue.
2. In the Search Box, enter keywords or the exact book title, then select Catalogue in the dropdown menu.
3. To the right of the search box, select “Trillium Health Partners – CVH” or “Trillium Health Partners – MH”. Hit Search.
4. Results returned will display items available from our library collection. Click the book title and a new layer of book details will be displayed. Select Trillium Health Partners - CVH for the book availability.
5. For any items that are currently checked out or not available, email us.