EndNote allows you to search online and retrieve available PDFs of full-text articles in a few simple steps.
1. Select the references in your library you would like to search for available full-text
2. Click on the "Find Full-text" icon from the top menu bar
3. EndNote will try and locate a copy online. The search results will be indicated in the bottom of the left sidebar
4. The PDF will automatically be attached if the search was successful.
5. Already have a PDF copy, simply drag and drop the PDF into EndNote!