1. Run your search
2. Select the citation you wish to export by clicking on the check boxes to the left of the article title
3. To export, hover your mouse over the "Save" link at the top right of your search results
4. From the drop down menu, select RIS (works with Endnote, Citavi etc.)
5. A pop-up window will appear, select your preferences. The output to: will show RIS (EndNote, Citavi, etc). Click Continue.
6. If EndNote is open on your computer your references should import automatically. If not, you will be prompted to 'open' or 'save' the file, select 'open' to import your references.