Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Food Intolerances
- Nutrients (for iOS)
- MyPlate (Calorie Counter)
- Nutrition Facts (for Android)
Health Stand Nutrition Consulting
- Strides (Goal and Habit Tracker)
- iHydrate (Hydration Tracker)
- Ate (Mindful Eating App)
- AnyList (Grocery Shopping List)
- OrganizEat Recipe Organizer
- How to Cook Everything
- Insight Meditation
The iOS version of the EBSCOhost App is available as a free download from iTunes at: EBSCOhost App on iTunes. The Android version of the EBSCOhost app is available as a free download from Google Play at: EBSCOhost App on Google Play
To authenticate the EBSCOhost app:
- Go to your preferred EBSCOhost database as you normally would through the CMCC library site.
- Click the EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications link at the bottom of the page and enter an email address which you can access from your device.
- An email with an authentication key is sent to you.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database App
Get the app: Android I Apple
- Direct your browser to Natural Medicines.
- Click on Get Your Login ID in the top right corner of the home page.
- Complete the registration form and then click on Next at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your Username and Password. Confirm your password and then click on Finish.
- You should see the message that you have successfully created a personal account. Click on OK.
- Log in with your new Username and Password. Once logged in, you will be taken back to the Natural Medicines home page.
- On your mobile device, download the Natural Medicines App, and enter your username in the box labeled “Email Address or CE ID #” and then enter your password.
NOTE: Should you encounter problems logging in to the Natural Medicines App, complete the Contact Customer Support web form.
Updates & Expiration:
An Internet connection is required for the initial content download and content updates, but is not required to use the app itself. Login IDs expire when you are no longer affiliated with CMCC.
- Includes information on approximately 90,000 herbal products, dietary supplements, vitamins minerals, homeopathic products, and many other natural remedies.
- Contains multiple databases and interactive features including an Effectiveness Checker, Nutrient Depletion Checker, and Natural Product/Drug Interaction Checker.
- Links to drug references are available in the full Natural Medicines database, but not in the mobile app.
For help, complete the Contact Customer Support web form.
The Cochrane Library App presents the latest up-to-date evidence from the Cochrane Library in a convenient, easy to navigate format,
All content in the app is free and new issues will download regularly.
- Download the app from iTunes (iPad and iPhone)
- Download the app from GooglePlay (Android)
DynaMed offers succinct, evidence-based clinical guidance written by physicians. It provides answers to your clinical questions quickly and easily, with the most up to date evidence. Create a personal account by using the "Sign In/Create Account" link in the top toolbar of the screen while at CMCC .
- Access your Apple or Google Play store and search for ‘DynaMed Plus’.
- Select the app and when prompted, use your DynaMed Plus ‘personal account’ authentication to sign in and access content offline.
- Best For Food Tracking: YouAte
- Best For Mindful Eating: Rise Up
- Best For Pregnancy: Yummly
- Best For Athletes: MyFitnessPal
- Best For Vegetarians: Harvest
- Best For Sustainable Pescatarians: Seafood Watch
- Best For Staying Hydrated: Waterlogged
- Best For Sensitive Stomachs: FODMAP App
- Best Supermarket Saver: Fooducate
- Best For Vegans: Live Up!
Access to more than 75 titles with significant sports medicine content, thousands of images and illustrations, interactive self-assessment, case files as well as diagnostic and point-of-care tools.
Create a personal account within the IP range of the institution.
- Access your Apple or Google Play store and search for ‘AccessMedicine’.
- Select the app and when prompted, use your AccessMedicine ‘personal account’ details to sign in and download the content.
In order to maintain uninterrupted access, you must log in to your MyAccess account from any on-site CMCC computer at least once every 90 days.