When printing from a Health Sciences Library computer, please make sure to do the following:
1. Select Cannonball as your printer. A pop-up window will then appear and ask you for a code.
2. Enter printer code.
Printer codes can be obtained from staff at the Library Information Desk.
If you are logged into your personal account and cannot find Cannonball in your list of printers, you will need to add the printer:
1. Click the magnifying glass icon at the bottom left corner of the screen to open the search box.
2. Type in "control panel" to access the Control Panel page.
3. Select Hardware and Sound then View Devices and Printers.
4. Select Add a printer and then click "The printer that I want isn’t listed."
5. Select "Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature" and click Next.
6. Type in "Cannonball" in the Name field and click Find Now.
7. Select "Cannonball LKSI Health Science Library" under Search results, then click OK.
8. The message “You’ve successfully added Cannonball” will appear on the screen.
9. Click Next and then Finish.