What are preprints?
Preprint are what papers are called before they are peer reviewed or published.
It may be possible to obtain a preprint of a paper that one wishes to obtain by contacting the author of the article directly.
Search through multiple repositories at once (including arXiv, bioRxiv, etc.):
List of preprint repositories:
Potential repositories of interest:
- arXiv (multidisciplinary repository with nearly 2 million articles):
- bioRxiv (biology focused):
- medRxiv (medical research and health science focused):
- ChemRxiv (chemistry focused):
- Preprints with The Lancet: