1. Run your search
2. Select the articles for export by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the article title
3. At the top of the results list click on the Export link
4. In the pop-up screen select EndNote from the dropdown menu
5. Several export options are displayed, we recommend selecting Complete Reference for your export
6. Click on Export Citation(s)
7. Your citations should automatically be downloaded into your temporary Unfiled folder in EndNote. Move these citations into a group folder before closing Endnote or they will be lost.