* Procedure Videos in Clinical Key includes details on how to prepare for, perform, and follow up on the most common procedures required in a hospital setting. Step by step instructions, images and videos, filterable by specialty, for topics like:
- Wound management
- Local anesthesia
- Bedside ultrasound
- Eye irrigation
* Access Medicine provides video training, interactive modules, audio-recordings of lectures on a variety of topics and more.
- Auscultation Classroom
- Diagnostic and Imaging Studies
- Harrison's Pathophysiology Animations
- Human Anatomy Modules
- Patient Safety Modules
- Physical Exam
- Procedural Videos
The * Video Training Programs in ProQuest's Nursing and Allied Health are short, focused videos on performing assessments, administering medications, basic clinical skills, ethical and administrative skills, and more.
- Airway care
- Auscultation of breath sounds
- Infection control
- Lifting safety
- Nursing Assessments
- Wound care
Canadian Virtual Hospice has a Gallery of videos covering areas like:
- Caregiving demonstrations - movement, personal hygiene, etc.
- First Nations, Inuit, Metis - access to care, cultural diversity, etc.
- Grief and Loss
One section collects all of the video resources for Professionals, but there are also videos for caregivers, patients, etc.
Portico offers clinical tools and evidence-based materials for health care providers, social service workers and others.
* These resources are accessible on UHN network computers or by logging in with a UHN id and password.
If you click and login when prompted and then don't go directly to the learning resources listed, click on the link again.