Excel Basics Learning Objective #7:
Prepare worksheets for printing:
Skills and concepts covered:
- Print Options
- Print Area
- Page Numbers
- On the ribbon, select the File tab → Select the print option.
- The first option under Settings lets us select what we want to print → We can choose the active sheet, the entire workbook, or a selected area within a worksheet.
- Select an area in the “Clients Served by Day of Week” worksheet for printing.
- With the select cursor, highlight the information in the table from cell A1 to B7.
- In the ribbon, navigate back to the File tab → Click the Print option → Under Settings, select Print Selection.
- Add page numbers to the “Clients Served by Date” worksheet.
- On the ribbon, navigate to the Insert tab → In the Text options, select Header & Footer.
- On the ribbon, select Header and Footer tools.
- On the ribbon, in the Header & Footer Elements, select Page Number.
- Click in the margin of the document to exit the Header & Footer options.
- See the page number in whatever location you chose.