Access to the CPS mobile App
Go to: www.pharmacists.ca/register
- Enter your existing username and password. If you do not have one, please create an account.
- You will receive a “welcome” email asking you to create your CPhA password—follow the instructions
- Once your password has been set, visit the “profile” icon located at the top right of the page and select “profile” from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the “Set Mobile Enterprise Code” section.
- Enter the Organization Code 0021432 and set a CPS password. Click on the “Next” button
- You are all set! Download the CPS mobile app on your device and use your email address and the password you just created to login.
These steps are only required once you have installed the app on your device for the first time. To download the content, please ensure your device is connected to WIFI.
Should you have any questions or require technical support, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
We acknowledge this sacred land on which the University Health Network operates. For thousands of years it has been the traditional territory of the Huron-Wendat, the Haudenosaunee, and most recently, the Mississaugas of the Credit River. This territory was the subject of the Dish With One Spoon Wampum Belt Covenant, an agreement between the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Confederacy of the Ojibwe and allied nations to peaceably share and care for the resources around the Great Lakes. Today, the meeting place of Toronto is still the home to many Indigenous people from across Turtle Island and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work and learn on this territory