Pick and choose from the tools and suggested practices in this guide that you think are most helpful for:
- Collecting data on the use of services and collections (print and online)
- Evaluating feedback from patrons
- Evaluating specific services and projects
- Monitoring change
- Reporting the value of your services
We've worked as a team to 'define' what we call 'Value Categories'. Feel free to browse around, but don't forget when you see the down arrow - there's more 'Value categories' to be found!
Each page will consist of at least the following sections:
- Task-force Recommendations: Our Task-force is offering up some guidance! Take it, leave it, or apply it how YOU see fit
- What is this?: This is a brief description of what that 'Value Category' entails
- Top Resources: This is where you'll find either a reference to a top Task-force recommended book, document, or link
- Give me an Example! : This is a very brief, and hopefully practical, example of one way to apply this value-added resource or tool to your Library
You'll also see the following icon on every page, so if you want a brief description of selected terms used throughout this guide, just click on the button!